This specialised division provides dedicated services and solutions, using the requisite technologies and system for management of power utilities. GIS integrates the electricity network data from generation to transmission to distribution and provides unique visualization of various network assets up to the consumer locations. This helps systematic analysis of the electricity network and provides vital information support for network planning, operation and maintenance, revenue planning and customer Care.
Our team has successfully handled challenges faced by power utility companies which include planning of alignments, power network surveys, network mapping in GIS, network analysis for efficient operation and management of power utilities.
SPARC has proven experience in the following areas
- Development of GIS based Electricity Network Management System including network analysis, load flow analysis, demand analysis, outage analysis, loss analysis, etc.
- GIS based Electricity Asset Management system.
- GIS based Consumer Surveys and their Geo-coding.
- Survey of Electricity Networks using DGPS/ ETS.
- Digital conversion of Electrical Network Drawing with bill of materials.
- GIS based planning for cyclone resilient power distribution infrastructure
- Environmental study of a transmission line network
- Planning & alignment survey for transmission line network
- Alignment survey and environmental status assessment of power transmission corridor
- Power Potential Studies of Hydropower Stations