Through a unique combination of software services and GIS, SPARC delivers robust governance solution for different government/large corporate houses by visualization of key decision support information.
Be it management of vast tracts of land (public land, forest land, etc) or management of infrastructure or implementation of welfare schemes or monitoring and evaluation of land based programs; SPARC provides its customers with unique visualization tools for better governance.
The broad service profile includes:
- Development of GIS based e-Governance solution
- Development of web/ mobile applications
- GIS based scheme monitoring system
- Remote sensing based monitoring and evaluation studies
- Delimitation of Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies in Odisha
- GIS based plan and drawing archival management system
- GIS based District Welfare Scheme monitoring
- Social Welfare Scheme monitoring System
- GIS based Industrial System
- Forest scheme monitoring system
- GIS based School Information System for District Administration
- Electricity Infrastructure Management System