- Capacity Planning: Designing deployment architecture and assess resource requirements for capacity planning in coordination with the application development team for on-premises and Azure.
- Resource Deployment: Deploy and maintain Azure virtual machines (VMs), virtual networks, storage, and other Azure resources.
- Security: Implement and enforce security policies, access controls.
- Identity and Access Management:Administer Azure Active Directory, including user and group management, Role-based Access Control, Patch Management, and Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration.
- Performance Monitoring and Optimization: Set up monitoring, alerts, and logging to proactively identify and resolve performance issues. Optimize resource utilization and cost management.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery:Implement data backup and recovery strategies, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Networking:Configure and maintain networks & VPNs for secure and efficient data transmission.
- Troubleshooting:Identify and resolve issue on on-premises server, network, and Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, MCA, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge on Server Infrastructure and Networking
- Experience in Azure Administration
- Good knowledge of major Azure services such as Azure VMs, Azure PostgreSQL Database, Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Centre, and Azure Networking.
- Command in scripting and automation using PowerShell or Azure CLI.
- Microsoft Certification: Azure Administrator Associate.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and source control (e.g., Git).
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices and compliance standards (e.g., ISO 27001)