We deploy GIS for scientific farmland management, need-based seed and fertilizer inputs and weather alerts to prevent crop loss; leading to higher crop yield and precision agriculture.
The proficiencies include:
- Development of agriculture land-use plan based on soil, topography and agro-climatic zones
- Monitoring of crop demonstration
- Monitoring of agriculture development scheme
- Agricultural condition forecasting based on analysis of rainfall and vegetation
- Real-time monitoring of crop growth and yield with input recommendations
- Farmer and farmland prosperity solution including pre-harvest, crop season and post-harvest guidance on input, finance, insurance and market linkage