Based on customer/project requirement, SPARC’s team is capable of performing various types of analyses and modelling of GIS data sets such as:
- Network analysis for telecommunication, power distribution, water supply, sewerage lines and other pipelines.
- Spatial analysis using multi-layer data sets – typically involving topographic layer, land use layer, drainage layer, geological layer, demographic layer, etc.
- 3D modelling and surface analysis including generation of Digital Elevation Model and Digital Surface Model.
Location Analytics :
- Retail Business: Combining location data with existing customer data such as preferences, past purchases and online behavioural data, will help companies gain a more complete understanding of customer needs, wants and behaviours than what they achieve from online data. It is being used by venue owners — from retail to airports to education to amusement parks to help them in all aspects of their business including: Design, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, etc.
- Government: Location based statistical reports are being used by government bodies for the implementation of development plans, location aware emergency teams like Fire, Police, Enforcement with quick response plan.
- Transport: Model and forecast cargo transportation and travel demand, analyse and prepare development plan, identification of commercial, business, noise zones for the benefit of school, healthcare institutions, etc.
- Healthcare: Location Analytics is being used for the identification of chronic illness, pandemic, endemic, epidemic illness pattern, identification of location wise age group pattern and align healthcare services, identification of community based diseases for alignment of healthcare provisions.
- Power Utilities: Location data analysis helps power transmission and distribution installations to facilitate quick maintenance and replacement. It facilitates integration with the HRSI, topography, climate, settlement data for planning of power line alignment and map based power distribution management.
- Insurance: It is of great assistance for identifying the relationship between geography and hazard risk vulnerability, new opportunity, risk analysis, case pattern, situation analysis, etc.
- Finance and Banking: Banking institutions can gather crucial data like customer loyalty, geographic fraud pattern, customer base, product segmentation, etc to help them in their business growth.