- Assist in recruitment, sourcing, scheduling interview.
- Handle joining, induction, and on-boarding process of new recruits.
- Assess training needs, and conduct training programs for resources with departmental manager’s support.
- Play active role in employee engagement activities and event management.
- Manage HR-related paper works (offer letter, appointment letter, exit documentation, training-review sheets, and other documentation)
- Manage employee relations & nurture a positive working environment.
- Conduct performance evaluation of the employees with Unit heads.
- Maintain the organization’s employee master sheet.
- Master's degree, preferably in business administration, labour laws and human resources.
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Good presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be aware of HR rules and policies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.